Sunday, November 28, 2010

'Natural' Building?

What is 'natural' building?


Ed the Plumber: There's "green" building and now there's "natural" building. The natural building could be seen as more of a designing trend than a building trend

November 26, 2010 - First, congratulations on your new business and your commitment to building a professional reputation as a licensed and insured contractor.

As far as the numerous overhead costs involved in running a business, I believe there might be thousands of small-business owners out there reading this and saying, "I know just how he feels." And many owners echo your sentiments about green building. So, let me try to sort out this natural-building trend the best I can. (I'm trying to figure out everything myself.) {read rest}

No comments:

Post a Comment